OT: permissions, and Re: [CUBE] UPGRADE TO 10.2.8

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Wed Mar 10 05:16:59 PST 2004

totally!  i mean, wtf!  i haven't delved into it too much to see if it
only gets out of whack after an installation of software via software
update (apple software), or if it just "happens" at random.  it doesn't
ever happen to home directory files, etc., but it consistently happens
to other files that must (?) be getting changed by the pre-binding
process, and perhaps when printing - but then only to the files related
to operating the printer.