[CUBE] cube, no monitor and powerbook

Ed Garcia Ed.Garcia at FHLBTopeka.com
Wed Mar 10 14:58:32 PST 2004

Did it arrive intact, box not damaged or crunched?

I can't think of a way to use your laptop as a monitor.

When you tested it out, was there a monitor connected? If not then it may be stopping because it cannot detect a monitor.

Do you have a PC monitor around, or that you can borrow? It will work with a PC monitor, if it is multi-sync.

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Cube List [mailto:Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com] On Behalf Of Gladys Pérez-Almiroty
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 4:54 PM
To: Cube List
Subject: [CUBE] cube, no monitor and powerbook

hi:
i received my cube, but my monitor has not arrives yet. is there a way
i can "see" the cube in my pismo powerbook?
also, i tested it briefly and it seems to go to sleep without warning.
is this normal?
tia,
gladys

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

 T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!
Dr. Bott|   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/T3Hub.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

ADC Extension | Extend the built in cable of your flat panel by 10 ft.
  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>