[CUBE] cube, no monitor and powerbook

Eagle 243 eagle243 at mac.com
Wed Mar 10 15:08:04 PST 2004

Gladys,

Well, you could boot the Cube in target disk mode, then boot the Pismo
from the Cube's hard drive.  Install OSXvnc on the Cube's hard drive,
and set it to auto-start on bootup.  Reboot the Cube and you should be
able to connect to it with a VNC client; I recommend Chicken of the
VNC.

Resources:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/osxvnc/
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/cotvnc/
Binaries for both are available at the sites listed.

Eagle