Cube monitor buttons

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Thu Mar 11 10:01:50 PST 2004

If by 'Original 15" TFT" you mean the blue ones, it's not one of those.
I was a fairly early adopter of the cube and with it I bought a clear
perspex 15" TFT  ADC monitor. It may just be that that option is not
available with my monitor. I had assumed the 'options' tab would be a
software issue and not particularly monitor specific.....then again, I
should have learnt by now to never to assume anything!!

Thanks all for your help.

By the way, aside from the 'options' tab thing, has anybody experienced
the manic screen prefs button operating on its own? has anybody found a
fix for it, could it be a button gasket issue like the cube power
button?, are these monitors a b*tch to open up if it is?

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 12:58  pm, Cube List wrote:

> What kind of monitor do you use, Lacy?... The options tab does not
> appear for some monitors

Lacy

http://www.anvilchorus.org.uk

http://mysite.freeserve.com/gentlemen_songsters/