[CUBE] Best $$ I ever spent on my Cube

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sun Mar 14 10:01:36 PST 2004

I too have that LaCie drive, but it's connected to my Xserve: G4 1GHz
[Soon to be 360GB of HD storage]... Encore is my primary composition
program: I don't even use a MIDI keyboard... The LaCie drive does
rock!...

MOTU MIDI Timepiece AV
E-MU Virtuoso 2000
[Soon to have FireWire Digi 02 Rack]

Macs are the ultimate artist computers ;^)...

Pep