broken hearted

Gladys Pérez-Almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Mon Mar 15 13:17:54 PST 2004

hi listas:
i very recently bought a cube from a list member and it has a severe
problem with the programmers button. i did this transaction on behalf
of a friend who is presenting the machine to her husband.
the technician says the programmer's button was used before and it is
evident at plain sight because of the condition it is. my friend also
bought a powerlogix 1.2 upgrade and the machine cannot be flashed if
the button is not working.
if anybody can help m e solve this riddle, pleas let me know asap. i am
broken hearted and feel responsible. actually, i am just going to give
her my cube if it cannot be fixed. i feel it is my responsibility
because i made the transaction with the owner.
tia,
gladys