[CUBE] broken hearted

Gladys Pérez-Almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Mon Mar 15 13:41:07 PST 2004

the one outside. it looks like it has been misshandled before and when
you press it to flash it, nothing happens.
as to the guys competency, he has never failed me before, and he
recognized the problem immediately.
he has done several processor upgrades for me before, so i have no
reason to think he doesn't know hoe to do it.