[CUBE] Mandatory Restart - OS-X.2.8

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 04:45:07 PST 2004

I have had this a lot more than twice, and close together.  The only
new hardware in the system in a HP scanner, but that was there for
months with no problem.  I'm in the process of removing new software,
one at a time.  The newest is Macaroni - which I removed right after
sending the first message.  No recurrence since then.

Ken