[CUBE] Processor upgrade versus Video upgrade...

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 16:18:19 PST 2004

I agree with Jesse. Upgraded video cards are really only needed for
games since Apple relented on the QE standard. CPU speed greatly
affects graphics speed under Mac OS X anyway. The major benefit of
upgraded video cards is the increased amount of VRAM so that speed is
not lost at higher resolutions.