[CUBE] [P1] weird Safari?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Fri Mar 19 10:42:42 PST 2004

On Mar 19, 2004, at 12:32 PM, George Pepper wrote:

> I have zero problems with Safari... It's quicker than IE/Mac for me
> [Mac OS X.ii.viii on Xserve, Cube, TiBook, and iBook]... I haven't
> used IE for months... Thinking about uninstalling it...

IE on Mac is so dead it began to let our a foul odor by now.

Speaking of browsers, has anyone else taken a peek at fresh Opera 7.5
beta for Mac? It was a pleasant surprise, I have been fon of Opera on
PC, but ever since OS X came, they haven't been able to deal with the
migration...the version 6 was _terrible_. I'm pleased to say that 7.5
is nothing like version 6 and I recommend everyone to take a look.

It seems that we have too many browser options now :)