[CUBE] SOLD-PL Aluminum Cube Case

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 14:44:46 PST 2004

I'm using the clear acrylic Powerlogix case on my fully upgraded Cube
so the aluminum case was not being used. We're moving and I've got to
clear out some good stuff from my "computer room". I checked eBay
recently and am shocked at the prices for Cube parts. I've got 3
complete ones so I may sell my collection of parts as well.