[CUBE] Setting Up Local Networks

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sun Mar 21 17:22:08 PST 2004

Eh... Don't sweat it... Everybody on this list is pretty cool, but some
of us get up on the wrong side of the bed now and again...

It's a pretty civil and forgiving list, actually...

I'm going to hold off on my question about connecting the AirPort BS to
the internet via the modem from a Cube connected to the Base Station
via ethernet, though. LOL!!!...

Pep