[CUBE] iSub & sleep...

CARLOS CORDOVA CCORDOVA at SPRYNET.COM
Mon Mar 22 12:43:24 PST 2004

HI,
I A NEW CUBE OWNER. I'LL LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR YOU AND GET BACK TO YOU.
I'M A TECHIE.  ALSO TO ALL.....I JUST PUT AN ATI 7000 64MB AGP CARD IN MY
CUBE THAT I BOUGHT FROM THAT GUY THAT SELLS THEM ALL THE TIME OB EBAY.
CARD WORKS FINE, BUT I GET GARBAGE SCAN LINES ON SCREEN WHEN I BRING THE
CUBE OUT OF SLEEP MODE.  I HAVE TO RESTART THE CUBE TO GET VIDEO BACK.  ALSO
THE HEAT SINK RUNS RATHER HOT. PLEASE SOMEONE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS
WITH ME.

Thank you,
> CARLOS CORDOVA
> CCORDOVA at SPRYNET.COM
> > 917-462-7700

-----Original Message-----
From: Cube List [mailto:Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com]On Behalf Of Riba
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 2:43 PM
To: Cube List
Subject: [CUBE] iSub & sleep...

We have been discussing this in the past, but while preparing mushrooms
stuffed with cheese I realized that it is annoying me more than I'd
want to.

So, after waking my Cube from sleep, the iSub is dead. I can get it
back only by doing a restart or by unplugging and reconnecting it from
the USB hub. Any other way to avoid this problem?

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<Cube-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.  <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

 T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!
Dr. Bott|   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/T3Hub.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

ADC Extension | Extend the built in cable of your flat panel by 10 ft.
  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>