[CUBE] iSub & sleep...

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Mon Mar 22 19:45:20 PST 2004

CARLOS CORDOVA wrote:
> HI,
> I A NEW CUBE OWNER. I'LL LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR YOU AND GET BACK TO YOU.
> I'M A TECHIE.  ALSO TO ALL.....I JUST PUT AN ATI 7000 64MB AGP CARD IN MY
> CUBE THAT I BOUGHT FROM THAT GUY THAT SELLS THEM ALL THE TIME OB EBAY.
> CARD WORKS FINE, BUT I GET GARBAGE SCAN LINES ON SCREEN WHEN I BRING THE
> CUBE OUT OF SLEEP MODE.  I HAVE TO RESTART THE CUBE TO GET VIDEO BACK.  ALSO
> THE HEAT SINK RUNS RATHER HOT. PLEASE SOMEONE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS
> WITH ME.
>
> Thank you,
> > CARLOS CORDOVA
> > CCORDOVA at SPRYNET.COM
> > > 917-462-7700

Here's your first clue for you as a new user, STOP SHOUTING!  Release that
caps lock key.

Second, please clean up your post before you send it and don't include
the subscribe/unsubscribe info that shows up at the bottom of the
message.  The less info the better as long as you keep all that is
pertinent to your post.

thx...
--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator