OS9 keychain problem

Marty Bose martyb at sonic.net
Wed Mar 24 16:59:36 PST 2004

My cube is running OS 9.2.2 and Eudora 5.2.1, and has always accessed
the keychain without any manual intervention.

Recently I had a number of windows open, and didn't see a display
about my Eudora connection timing out.  Ever since then, every time I
fire up Eudora I get a message asking me to put in the password for
my email server on my keychain.  I haven't been able to find anywhere
that I can make the keychain access automatic again, either in the OS
or in Eudora.

Any ideas about what needs to be fixed?

TIA, Marty
--