[CUBE] OS9 keychain problem

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Wed Mar 24 17:05:14 PST 2004

Do you have a keychain password? If not, in eudora, choose forget
password, then try to check mail. Enter password for your email account,
done.

If you have a keychain password, you should be prompted for access to your
keychain, after you enter your password again in eudora. Enter the
keychain password, you are done.