mail-indexing and photoshop…

Torkill Lademoe lade at broadpark.no
Fri May 7 07:07:55 PDT 2004

hi there.

I have been experiencing some annoying things with my cube lately.

1. MAIL is acting up!. its indexing my inbox ALL the time, almost at
random.
2. I have approx 1.4GB left on my system partition, but when i launch
azureus or photoshop CS, its goes down to approx 300MB-0MB! , even
though i have selected other scratchdisks in pshop prefs...
the same problem with illustrator CS, quark xpress 6.1...i use these 3
programs simultanoulsy EVERY day...

I think its the swap-file acting up? am i right?

this is really bugging me, because i loose all my
pshop-preferences/other prefs ONCE a day!!

HELP!

my system is:
Powermac CUBE 450MHZ,
Studiodisplay 15"