[CUBE] mail-indexing and photoshop

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri May 7 07:34:35 PDT 2004

I am interested in the reply/thoughts on this too. I asked the question
regarding indexing (accessible in the
HD Utility). It DOES seem this could decrease available disk space.
Especially if you are down to 1-2 gig.
Along the same subject line regarding the fine Adobe products : )
Anyone figured out how to print to an Epson (or comprable) throught the
dandy Adobe interface. You CANNOT
select paper type, print speed (fine or standard), or any color
adjustments.  Sorry, looked on Adobe site and found nothing.
Rod