TO: Cinema 22 for cube

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Sat May 8 04:17:47 PDT 2004

Way off topic here, but this seems to be the most informed forum. Just
bought a second hand 22" cinema screen for my cube. It was very cheap. It
does not work because the cable is damaged and needs replacing, and the
'third leg' is missing. I was thinking of cannibalising my apple 15 screen
for the parts. Anyone know if the screens have common cables. Better still,
can anyone point me to a wiring diagram to the Apple 22" screen, or a
disassembly manual. Or eve a source of new cables and legs...

Thanks in advance. Chris