[CUBE] TO: Cinema 22 for cube

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sat May 8 05:44:43 PDT 2004

On 8 May 2004, at 13:17, Christopher Hack wrote:

> Way off topic here, but this seems to be the most informed forum. Just
> bought a second hand 22" cinema screen for my cube. It was very cheap.
> It
> does not work because the cable is damaged and needs replacing, and the
> 'third leg' is missing. I was thinking of cannibalising my apple 15
> screen
> for the parts. Anyone know if the screens have common cables. Better
> still,
> can anyone point me to a wiring diagram to the Apple 22" screen, or a
> disassembly manual. Or eve a source of new cables and legs...

That's tricky...I would _assume_ that the monitor end on all Apple LCD
display ADC cables from that era is the same, but that is only a guess.
Here is a ADC pinout diagram:
http://www.ati.com/support/connectors/pinouts/pinoutsforadc.html

...however only on the ADC side of the cable.

I have also put the service manual for you here:
www.lurkex-kex.com/cinema_display.pdf - unfortunately it is for the
older DVI model, and it is not very useful - just shows how to get the
third leg off...but take a peek.