[CUBE] prices of used Cube

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Sun May 23 11:24:40 PDT 2004

I will soon be selling my cube (in the next week).  I was going to list
it on ebay, but I'm totally willing to sell it off-line to a member of
the list.

Please contact me privately if you have any interest.

The specs of my cube are:

Cube 450
832 MB of RAM
stock 20 GB hard disk
Airport Card installed
CD/DVD player
Nvidia GeForce 2MX Video Card - 32 MB of VRAM - Quartz Extreme enabled.

I was considering parting out the GeForce MX for a separate sale on
eBay, and throwing the stock Rage Pro 128 (16 MB of VRAM) back in for
the sale.  But for the list members, I'll just keep it in.

I no longer have the smallish, orb/spherical speakers (I thought they
were weak and tinny sounding).  Cube will come with keyboard and pro
mouse.

Sold separately:

I also have a Que Fire 24x10x40 (or similar such numbers, I'm not on
the cube at the moment) that I will be selling as well.

Also, a 30 GB firewire, bus-powered, external disk drive+case.

Also, a Griffin Powermate (which if i edited movies more frequently,
would be the bomb).

Sorry for the "ad."

--alan