PowerLogix card/case for sale

Joel Pelletier joelp at joelp.com
Sun May 23 20:32:47 PDT 2004

Final Cube Items for sale: My Cube is long gone, but I only now
finally received a PowerLogix 1.35 Ghz single G4 upgrade kit along
with a PowerLogix Clear acylic PowerCube case (brand new, direct from
PowerLogix). This is the LATEST card with the 7457 PowerPC chip, with
40% less power consumption (and LESS HEAT)! It's a shame I do not
still own a Cube, for these would make an incredible updated machine.
The specs on the card:

PowerForce G4 Series 100
- 7457 @ 1.35 GHz
- 512K of L2 @ 1.35 GHz
- 2Mb of L3 cache
- 100MHz bus operation
- Low speed, low noise Panaflo cooling fan
- OS Compatibility: Mac 9.2.2; Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later

The PowerCube case, ESSENTIAL for the best ventilation and power
supply relocation:

- Flame polished cast acrylic
- G5-style aluminum top plate
- Provides additional cooling capability for higher performance upgrades
- DC/DC Card relocation mounting bracket and cable
- Greatly increased free area around video card for maximum cooling

Combined list on the 2 items is $668; I offer the two items together
for $600 INCLUDING US shipping (no tax). As we Cubists are a
notoriously cheap (uhm, I mean thrifty), I know many of you may be
thinking of holding out for a better price off of eBay or online, but
these 2 pieces HAVE NOT been available at a discount. I offered my
Cube base (the aluminum one) on this list, and got 12 interested
buyers in 24 hours (the actual buyer phoned me within a couple of
hours - MANY times). I will take Paypal or Money Order, and can ship
as soon as Monday 5/24.

Joel Pelletier
joelp at joelp.com
818-373-7511