[Cube] Cube/iPod 4th Gen HELP!

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Nov 2 10:00:38 PST 2004

For those who might wonder... and to Laurie (thanks for your interest),

This < http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/mac911/2004/09/omacnipod/index.php?lsrc=mac911blog > didn't work out for me!

I've attached my 4G iPod to a PM G5 dual 1.8GHz using the USB2 cable provided and performed the update. Attached the 4G iPod to the PM G3 233Mhz (with FW PCI card) using the FireWire cable provided and the iPod's not showing up on 9.2.2 desktop. Unfortunately I must say. <sigh>

LM

>>> laurie at cubeowner.com - 2004/10/27 14:35 PM >>>
It's worth a try. Let us know how it turns out. I have no use for OS 9
anymore so have never had occasion to connect any of my iPods to an OS 9
box. Still, transferring large files over USB is not going to be pleasant
unless you have a USB 2.0 card in that Mac.

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker
http://cubeowner.com