[Cube] A problem after cloning

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Mon Nov 8 09:51:40 PST 2004

Ken,

Are you using two precisely pieces of hardware!?... i.e. two PowerMac G4 Cubes/450!?
I'm affraid you can't clone OSX for different hardwares. Just my guess...

LM

>>> kr-johnson at comcast.net - 2004/11/08 17:36 PM >>>
I recently cloned one mac to another.  Afterwards, the clone will not
start.  It gets through most of the startup stuff, but then gets stuck
at the end with the message "Waiting for Apple File Service" or "Login
Window" on the startup progress bar screen.

I have tried re-cloning, this time erasing the target directories
before copying, but get the same results.  Any ideas?

Ken