[Cube] Powerup

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Fri Nov 19 19:29:29 PST 2004

Do you have the original software? If so try Disk First Aid. It should
say on the Original Disk what key to hold when starting up. Then see if
that will fix the problem. Another thing to try: take the battery out
of the Cube and leave it out for a while then put it back in. Reboot.
I'm not real knowledgeable but it won't hurt to try these.Some have
worked for me.
Have you tryed zapping the P ram? Hold down Option, Control, P&R when
you startup and let it ping three times.See if that fixes it. I hope
you can get it going. Melvetta