[Cube] 2 little buttons at bottom

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Sat Nov 27 12:46:57 PST 2004

Normally my Cube is 24/24 on however I needed to turn it off/on.
Turning off was no problem however turning it again on I did not
succeed.

When touching the light would go on and off directly after releasing my
finger.

So I read my technical papers and concluded that I would have to reset
a PMU switch on the logic board. So I took it out and all I saw was a
videoboard. So apparently it is quite an operation to reset it.

Is this correct?

Next I noticed at the bottom (where the cables are) 2 very small
buttons depicting (looked like) a triangle and other a voltage sign. I
could nowhere find in my manual what these buttons are used for.

Anyone that knows?

Anyhow, I did not want to take the videoboard out and thought "maybe
pressing these will solve my problem". So I pressed (both) buttons and
next it would startup.