[Cube] 2 little buttons at bottom

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Sun Nov 28 04:34:29 PST 2004

Op 27-nov-04 om 22:52 heeft Laurie A Duncan het volgende geschreven:

> If you were unable to startup the computer normally, I suspect you may
> want
> to replace the battery:

I did change the battery (the 10th shop did have one!) because pressing
all of those buttons apparently had no effect. All that happenend that
the light would go on and off as soon as I released it.

Now it started which took quite some time. How long is one supposed to
"press" the on/of switch?

Anyway, I hope I have no reason to turn it off for a long time. it did
not give me any happy feelings.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest