[Cube] Big problems in Paradise

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Mon Nov 29 02:07:16 PST 2004

Op 29-nov-04 om 8:37 heeft Allan Hise het volgende geschreven:

> Perhaps, when you pulled the core out and pressed the CUDA switch, one
> of
> the connections to the video card became loose?
>
> I would pull the core again, reseat the video card and the RAM.
> Double_check all the external connections (power, USB, video, etc.).

I removed the videocard now 3 times, each time checking carefully all
three cables were connected properly and that both videocard is proper
seated on risercard and that riser is properly in the connector.

Still no video.

If I connect to the Cube with a programm like VNC/Timbuktu I see the
correct screen and can control the Cube.

I have a spare videocard but that is for a PC. if I use that one will
that maybe somehow give an indication or do PC Videocard not work at
all in a Mac?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest