[Cube] ON the new G5 iMac

Francois franc-b at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 4 16:59:44 PDT 2004

I still think the cube is apple's coolest looking computer! People who
happen to stumble into my studio and see my 15 inch ASD are amazed by
it's clarity and beauty, then when they realize that the computer
controlling it is the silent cube, they're astonished. people think
it's extremely expensive, high-tech, and sometimes say is this brand
new? ive never seen it before.. they start using it, (it's still stock
with only 512mb ram) are amazed by the awesome, and responsive os. i
tell them it's 4 years old they sh!t a brick!

Kuddos apple! lets see another

btw: the new imac is the next coolest thing i've yet to see from apple.
although it's not silent it's a HECK of allot faster.
might have to pick one up ;)