[Cube] 10.4, anybody?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Apr 14 22:36:07 PDT 2005

If you would go to the apple website and just read all about it you
would have already ordered it. Anyone who doesn't think they will
benefit from Tiger, hasn't read anything about it.

<http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/compare.html>
<http://www.apple.com/macosx/newfeatures/newfeatures.html>

If you command click on each feature heading LINK you will create
multiple tabs with all the details of why anyone in their right mind
will not hesitate to adopt Tiger on DAY ONE.