[Cube] 10.4, anybody?

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Fri Apr 15 04:04:45 PDT 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Kunga wrote:

> If you command click on each feature heading LINK you will create
> multiple tabs with all the details of why anyone in their right mind
> will not hesitate to adopt Tiger on DAY ONE.

I guess I am not in my right mind. The features look great, but I want to
make sure something like the great firewire disaster of panther 10.3.0
doesn't strike.

That and the fact that we need to wait until the April paycheck comes
before spending the 199 Euro for the family pack... So, assuming no
CATastropies (pun intended), I have to wait till day 3.

I guess I am outta my mind.