[Cube] Budget Pro Audio for the Cube

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 08:16:08 PDT 2005

For about $100, you can get Griffin's PowerWave that has both inputs and outputs (including mini-plugs and RCA jacks) for microphone, earphones, and speakers, a USB input for USB microphone, an amplifier and a beautiful glowing blue light about the size of a 1 French Franc coin (remember them???).  I have been using one for several years, and it is a little gem.  --Steve