[Cube] cubes in general

Luis Meleiro Luis_Meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Dec 22 09:16:01 PST 2005

It all depends on a long list of different things...

i.e. the money you have to spend, the display(s) you already own, most
of all... the love you've put on your Cubes.

Computers I own/Iwork with:
G4 Mac mini 1.42GHz 80 Gb HDD (5400 rpm), ComboDrive with an Acer 17 LCD

G4 Cube upgraded to a PowerLogix DP 1.7GHz 80Gb HDD (7200 rpm),
double-layer SuperDrive with an Apple 17 LCD

Now all I can tell you is the Cube is a completely different feeling
when compared to the slow and static Mac mini.

LM

>>>idrum4u at comcast.net 12/22/05 4:43 pm >>>
I have 2 cubes. Instead of upgrading the procsessor, hard drive,
airport, DVD burner, etc, Shouldn't I just buy a Mac Mini?

--
Mt. Airy Bikes
4540 Old National Pike