[Cube] cubes in general

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Fri Dec 23 07:16:36 PST 2005

Darn it, Pep, my Biedermeyer desk and my Empire dresser are looking
dated, too, and that's part of the joy in them!

And my 23" display, in the studio with the PowerMac G5, still
impresses the visitors.  (for that matter, as does the 20" Viewsonic
in the LR hooked to the Cube)

I was sorry I got rid of my 55 Chevy a few years back; it was looking
dated, also!

Just an opinion.

Don