[Cube] cubes in general

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Fri Dec 23 07:19:50 PST 2005

Bravo -- You hit it exactly.  There will remain a place for the Cube,
because it is quiet and attractive.  I can think of no computer as
quiet which looks so good.  There may never be one as suitable for
living room music server use.

The closest absolutely quiet computers I can think of are special,
expensive, PC's, that have no fans, sure, but look ugly enough to be
devices attached outside an armored personnel carrier in Iraq.

Don