[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Charlie Murphy d71lcm56 at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 18:48:31 PST 2005

I recently bought a Superdrive for my Cube from FastMac. It was $199.95
http://store.fastmac.com/product_info.php?products_id=98 It reads and writes
just about everything (including Dual Layer DVD). It took me about 20 min.
to install. It comes with a CD with instructions. You just have to remember
to set the jumper on your hard drive to "slave" or your Cube won't boot.