[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Thu Dec 29 01:08:50 PST 2005

On 27 December, 2005, at 6:48:31, Charlie Murphy wrote:

> I recently bought a Superdrive for my Cube from FastMac. It was
> $199.95
> http://store.fastmac.com/product_info.php?products_id=98
>
> On 12/27/05 8:57 PM, "Bill Fox" <wfoxjr at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> You may wish to consider an external solution for CDRW and DVDRW
>> since DVD is the media of the near future. OWC has a dual layer
>> drive for just $135 <http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%

Try using PriceWatch.com and type in Pioneer DVR-110 to find a better
price for a dual level DVD burner. The Pioneer model is totally
compatible with the Mac OS and a bunch cheaper than the quotes given
from those dealers. A quick look tonight showed prices from $40.95 to
$43.00 with free shipping from various vendors.

Save your bucks by comparative shopping!