[Cube] Powerbutton problem?

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 06:26:08 PST 2005

Ton,

I had a similar problem with a Cube yesterday.  The Cube is always lit
up from the StudioDisplay button.  When I removed the Studio Display I
could not get the Cube to start, unless I removed the core.  The fault
was that there is a black washer about 25mm dia combined with a white
disc, and this combined object had become misplaced (I suspect the
previous owner!)

I replaced it -  quite complicated, I had to take the Cube casing apart
- now it works fine - no cost at all!

I cannot be sure that this is your problem, but it sounds like a
possibility.

Best wishes,

David.