[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 6, Issue 8

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Sun Feb 6 12:39:37 PST 2005

If i'm not mistaken the studio display has a hub in it, and you said
you plugged the light into the keyboard which was plugged into the
display. unplug the keyboard maybe that has a short or something in it,
also another thing you could try is to remove and insert the adc
videocard in your cube, and make sure none of the pins are bent on the
adc connector on the cube. You might also want to try a programmers
reset on your cube that cured my firewire ports that died. Don't ask me
exactly how you do it, because i forgot but i think you hold down the
programmers button on the bottom of the cube and then turn on the cube
and keep finger on sensor until it starts to flash fast or something
like that.

Richard

On 6 Feb 2005, at 9:08 PM, John H. Lincoln wrote:

> No… no hub was involved. Just the Cube, Studio Display, keyboard &
> mouse.
Richard Clark
http://rec.homedns.org
NPDS: http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net:8088