[Cube] Creating OS 9 partition and updating firmware to 4.1.9

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Tue Feb 8 18:15:09 PST 2005

Hot d*mn!

I read about the PRAM all the time, but never think of me needing its
help!

Yet in my much loved Quadras I had to push it often!

Shows how knowledge may be out there, but transferability to new
situations is not necessarily instant!

Thanks.  I might give that sucker a prod tonight, and try my 9.1
partition!

Don