[Cube] Cube Hardware Test CD

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Wed Feb 9 02:37:13 PST 2005

As I don't monitor this emails on weekends and was not able to reply earlier, I'd like to shout THANK YOU to Joost, Allan and Steve and their commitment in making the 'Hardware Diagnostic CD' for Cubes available to everyone who don't have it or, as in my particular case, managed to loose it somewhere out there :)

LM

On 2005-02-05 17:07, Joost van de Griek wrote:

> I'll let y'all know where to grab it once it's up.

Well, it's up: <http://www.jvdg.net/Cube/>

Only the toast image, for now. I'll put up a Disk Utility (.dmg) image
later.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
There are only two things that are infinite: The Universe and human
stupidity. Although I'm not sure about the Universe.