[Cube] everything MAGNIFIED and wont turn off, help?

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 02:17:44 PST 2005

hi everyone
i am a longtime lurker on this site and keep learning so much from you guys.
I always appreciate your expertise and good natures. My prob is this

1. I have my trusty beloved cube and OS 10.3. Then, I accidentally turned on
some kind of total magnification so my whole desktop and all my applications
and startup icons are HUGE. I dont know how i did it. It has nothing to do with
the dock magnification. I have tried everything I can think of to get all my
desktop files and icons and MS word etc. to be regular sized. I have googled
the problem until I am numb and no olutions. Help me? I have my cube
partitioned also with OS 9. There is no Close View or any of the other things on here
that used to control magnification. I cannot remember what application, if any,
I had open when my fingers slipped and hit some keys and suddenly HUGE
everything appeared.

I am so frustrated; i spent three hours tonight, reading, tinkering, trying
various solutions . Nada. I hope you can help me

thank you
ceep