[Cube] re: Mac mini-- 1 GB memory upgrade = US$425 !!!

Tom Davis tomdavis at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 10:15:44 PST 2005

Steve Goldstein contributed to the expanse of human understanding on
1/12/05 by writing:
>BTW, they do not tell you if the older Airport cards will work with
>the mini (in case you really do not need Extreme).  Gotta wait for
>more info on the net.

Why would Apple include a slot for the old AirPort card along with
the Extreme Card? Apple wouldn't waste the space. I don't suspect
you'll ever see a new Mac again using the old AirPort cards.

What I'm waiting for is a take-apart (official or otherwise) for the Mac mini.

Yours truly,
      -Tom
--
Thomas Waterbury Davis