[Cube] Mac mini take apart clues

Tom Davis tomdavis at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 10:38:26 PST 2005

Tom Davis contributed to the expanse of human understanding on
1/12/05 by writing:
>What I'm waiting for is a take-apart (official or otherwise) for the Mac mini.

Responding to my own post, I'll note that the take apart for the Mac
mini is likely to be much like that of the iPod - pry it apart.

The last photo on http://www.apple.com/macmini/design.html
(http://images.apple.com/macmini/images/designinsides20050111.jpg)
shows the interior and the white clips all around the base. I'll
guess that to open up the Mac mini, you'll have to use some pry tool
around the bottom rim to release the clips and separate the top cover.

Yours truly,
      -Tom
--
Thomas Waterbury Davis