[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11 [signed]

David Flory [c] daflory at speakeasy.net
Fri Jan 21 09:56:18 PST 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 09:31 AM, Anthony Kulesa wrote:

> Chris,
>
> I am having a similar problem; my Cube won't awake from sleep since I
> installed a GeForce 2x card. I have tried everything listed at
> cubeowner.com with no luck. It's interesting that you have this
> problem with the stock CPU;

I have always had the "won't wake from sleep problem" and have never
found a solution, had from the first day I bought the cube and still do
with a PL 1gig card and an original Rage 128 graphics card. I just set
things to sleep the monitor and the HD and never on the CPU. After all
monitor burn in and mechanical wear on the HD are what I think "sleep"
is all about.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
Marine mammal, dog & Bengal cat pictures @

--