[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11

Anthony Kulesa tmandesign at mac.com
Fri Jan 21 09:31:02 PST 2005

Chris,

I am having a similar problem; my Cube won't awake from sleep since I
installed a GeForce 2x card. I have tried everything listed at
cubeowner.com with no luck. It's interesting that you have this problem
with the stock CPU; I always assumed it was because of my Giga upgrade.
I believe it is somehow power related; perhaps the GeForce card takes
more juice than the stock Rage Pro and that is enough to tip the
balance. Maybe the new VRM that Giga has released would fix this issue?

Tony

On Jan 20, 2005, at 10:44 PM,
cube-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

> This question has been asked and answered a million times before so I
> will
> be brief. Can anyone direct me to some good information about GeForce2
> MX,
> 32, and sleep deprivation. I finally got one and installed it last
> week.
> Have to say I have not noticed much difference (but then I don¹t play
> games). At first it was sleeping like a baby as ever, now my dear cube
> is up
> all night. I should have read all the previous millions of replies I a
> bit
> more detail! (450mhz, 1.5Gig, combi drive, 120GB drive, OS X 10.2.8).
> Many
> thanks as ever in advance. Chris
T m a n   D e s i g n
— 831.588.6343—