[Cube] Vibration Isolation

Brett Pearce way2fast4u at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 24 16:50:55 PST 2005

Sorry if this shows up more than once but I'm not receiving any cube
list stuff, including this message I've sent 3 times over the past 2
days...

I'm moving my Cube downstairs to hook up to my Sony LCD Rear Projection
TV and Onkyo receiver and the only place I have to put it is on the
subwoofer.

1) Any suggestions on what to set my Cube on to help absorb the
vibration from the sub?

2) Also, has anyone hooked their cube directly to a Sony LCD Rear
Projection thru the DVI connection? The manual says the DVI port is not
for computer use.

--
Brett

--