[Cube] Mac Mini

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 12 12:09:07 PST 2005

Have to agree with Sean about the (non) expectation of support.  I also
think this is aimed squarely at the IBM/Clone/Windows market.
Remember, they are lookin at these Macs to go with the ipod.

ipod  ipod  ipod  ipod  ipod  ipod  ipod  ipod  ipod  mania is sweeping
the world. Now I need to try a Mac - if it's anything like this ipod
ipod  it will ROCK, but OH the money....   $500 BUCK - that's it  -
Gotta try THAT........  and I can keep my keyboard, mouse and screen -
feels like a windows box type purchase..  you know.. bit by bit.

Hey, it sure takes a swipe at those Cubes too - maybe ya'll'll buy a
new one too.

jj

On 12-Jan-05, at 1:05 PM, cube-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com