[Cube] Mac Mini

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 12:15:11 PST 2005

Anecdote to go with this - my wife has a colleague that just got an
iPod mini for christmas and was so impressed with iTunes and the
interaction with iTunes and the iPod that he said that he's thinking
that his next computer might be a Mac if they weren't so expensive.
Dead center in the target market...

Erik