[Cube] Re: New cube owner, OS 10.3 or 10.4?

Messrs. G & Steel germsteel at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 8 01:17:29 PDT 2005

I tried both 10.3 and 10.4 on my Stock 450Mhz Cube with 40GB Seagate HD.

I prefer 10.3.9 because it boots faster, SMB printing works and MS Office X
complains less in the console.

NFS is a LOT faster on 10.4.1 but then SMB printing is broken.

10.3 I say till they tune up 10.4 some more.

And welcome to Cubeworld Andrew.

Cheers

  --G